Date: January 16, 2023
Time: 12:30 pm-3:45pm ET
Instructor: Heather Maritano
This 3 hour workshop provides participants an opportunity to practice using expressive approaches within the context of clinical supervision. Case conceptualization, countertransference, and identification of blocks in the utilization of expressive modes will be explored.
Depending on the number of attendees, Zoom break out rooms will be utilized to ensure amble room for discussion among participants. Isolation and a lack of opportunity for mutuality of exchange among peers is a risk for supervisors.
- Explore interpersonal dynamics in clinical supervision;
- Utilize expressive methods for exploring case and/ or countertransference material;
- Identify challenges to using expressive methods in clinical supervision;
- Receive support and greater clarity with regards to those challenges through practice;
- Receive peer support and input for best practices in clinical supervision, especially related to boundaries and power dynamics;
- Gain new ideas for engaging our roles as clinical supervisors.
All sections must be marked as complete to receive credit.
Need help getting started?
For a little extra orientation in our digital training space, check out our step-by-step guide on creating an account, accessing your training materials, managing your Inner Resources Training email preferences, and more.
Continuing Education Credit
Inner Resources Training Institute is an approved provider for:
The Indiana Social Workers, Marriage & Family Therapist, and Mental Health Counselor. Boards have approved this organization to provide category 1 continuing education units for LSWs, LCSWs, LMFTs, and LMHCs. Provider # 98000765A
Association for Play Therapy Approved Provider #07-200
To ensure you that the credits you receive are applicable for your purposes, please contact the agencies for which you are seeking credit directly. You must attend the entire session to receive credit, no partial credit will be issued. Inner Resources Training Institute follows all CE guidelines and maintains responsibility for the program.