What’s Included? What isn’t?Free Preview
Included in your Package
- Accommodations 7 nights, 8 days at Feather Leaf Inn
- Airport Transfer Arrival day transportation from Henry E. Rohlson Airport (STX) provided and departure day taxi to the airport included
- Art Supplies A personal canvas bag filled with art supplies as well as communal art supplies for use throughout the week
- Daily Yoga & Meditation Matece will provide a 40 minute yoga class. Heather and Matece will take turns providing 20 minute meditation varieties.
- Plant-based Meals Three 100% organic, gourmet vegan meals each day. UV filtered water, teas and coffee throughout the retreat.
- Christiansted Excursion Open Air Safari Taxi to Christiansted with an arrival organic smoothie at The Courtyard followed by free time for shopping and exploring Christiansted.
- Guided Snorkels Our expert guide will take us on day and night snorkels at Frederiksted Pier. We also have the opportunity to visit the coral recovery project in Butler Bay. Snorkel gear is provided or bring your own from home.
- Night Kayaking If the moon cycle is right, the waters are luminescent providing a magical experience. Sadly we have no control over the moon cycles.
- Basketweaving Spend a leisurely afternoon learning to weave a basket from natural plant materials from the rainforest of St. Croix. *Workshop program
- Historical Walking Tour Learn the history of the Butler Bay Estate (Feather Leaf Inn). We’ll talk about the plants and animals with whom we share the land with and give an overview of the coral reefs.
- Hike & Picnic at Ham’s Bluff Historical Lighthouse
- Time to explore other amusements around and close to the Feather Leaf Inn
- Airfare American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Spirit Airlines and Bohlke International Airways currently offer direct flights from the U.S. Mainland to St. Croix as follows:
- American Airlines currently offers two flights daily from Miami (MIA), along with one daily flight from Charlotte.
- Travel Insurance Recommended
- Independent Transport If you wish to rent a car to get around on the island, we can make recommendations.
- Souvenirs/Personal Items
- Massages Matece is an experienced massage therapist available for private bookings on site.
- Live Music Sunset Sail Our final night excursion is a sunset sail with live music. This excursion is optional (not everyone’s idea of fun) so it is *not* included. The trip costs $150 and we will help with reservations.
- Gratuities It is recommended to bring cash for gratuities for drivers and staff. $2 to $3 per night for room staff is recommended. Generosity knows no bounds. We can provide additional guidelines.